Recent Spate of Troublemakers

I'd like to add my :ty for taking care of this so quickly. I read two of those posts but I didn't realize at the time what they were. Now I know what to look for.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

some people have no lives and nothing better to do with their time and that is sad!!! It is one thing to have a difference of opinion with someone but to deliberately be a pain in the butt is another.....makes you wonder about folks!!

As usual I totally missed what has gone on :think I have no clue why people do stuff like this it is so immature & completely beyond my comprehension :no I mod at a chihuahua board & I swear it brings out the weirdos :think I will continue to :think as to why people cannot find something more usual to do with their time :no Maybe try some charity work instead of causing others problems !!

What chihuahua board do you mod at? I have chihuahuas and absolutely love them! It would be great to have a board to go to so I could chat with others that love them, too.

This is the first I've heard about trouble on the boards here. It's a shame some don't have something better to do with their time.

Archived