Freepatterns dot com has revamped

I LIKE IT! It will take a bit of getting use to, but I had problems with the old way, it would insist on a new password every so often, and it would never allow me to make up my own. So access is far easier. As far as how the patterns are sorted, yes, I do agree that the old way was a little easier...but I like that they have a top 10 of downloadables...actually, it seems more in line with epatterns. I also like that many of the Annie's Attic free for a day patterns are finally added under the what's new section.

But I'll be the different one here and say that I really like the new changes.

Oh, Rachel, I totally not it's not your fault!

I'm mad at them for making it so you can't link, lol!

I'm going to have to go through all my bookmarks, too. Urgh.

I like it! I used to get very annoyed wading through all those patterns for pages and pages until I found something I liked. It's much easier now...

Thanks for the update. That is a nice site. The first thing I noticed right away was just having to enter my email address as a log in, which was nice.

I would like to have the option of searching for patterns with the "see all" view, rather than having them broken down so much.

This has always been one of my favorite pattern places though and I have made some very cute items from here. Happy day everyone!!!

Archived