Grumpy Bear

01buckler15

You did such a great job!!!! :yes

I think he's adorable- and he really does look like grumpy bear from the care bears--- I've shy-ed away from popular/known characters (like disney/sesame street) because I worry that I won't be able to make them look like the real thing... but you really pulled it off!

He's just so huggable... and yeah, Grumpy Bear has a great character.

Beautiful work!!! :yay

:ty Thank you all for your kind words. :hug I have made three of these. I made Good Luck Bear first, for my youngest boy. He looks like he's falling apart now though. Then I made a Funshine Bear for my niece. She loves it, plays with it all the time. On hers I used the permanent, nontoxic, fabric paint for the eyes and mouth. I didn't think that the felt was safe enough for a baby. Then I did This one, Grumpy Bear. My son still plays with him sometimes. That's why in the picture it has little pill-balls. The kids have loved all the animals I have made them. They are always excited to see more.:yay

It's adorable. As a care bear fan (for nearly 15 years) I would love to know where you found this pattern booklet.

I found mine at WalMart on sale about a year ago. I have also seen them at Hobby Lobby and JoAnns. You can proberbly find one online at LeisureArts.com. There is also a pattern book on CareBear Blankets.

If not there is always ebay.

Archived