The best christmas present EVER!!!

Leoism

My co-worker said she found the PERFECT gift for me....I was a little scared:think since I hadn't worked with her for that long. I was afraid it was going to be one of those presents you have to PRETEND to love:clap and then regift :no it to someone else..But time and time again she said that when she saw it she just had to buy it..... so guess what it was!!!!!!

A crochet a pattern a day calendar!!! :eek She couldn't have been more right about me and what I loved!!!:hook

I think it was the best ever, however.....my complaints to the company...some of the patterns last more than one day!!! :( So it really isn't "a pattern a day"

But all in all I LOVE it. :manyheart I can't wait to see all the different patterns, I told her I wouldn't cheat and peek ahead. The ones I have seen so far are cute cute cute and I had been wanting a pattern for one thing I seen already.:blush

SO if your wondering if it's a good buy or worth it!!!!

GO FOR IT!!!!!!:yes

That's very thoughtful! How pleasantly surprised you must have been when it really was the BEST ever!

My hubby just got me that and I've started looking through it noticing that some patterns cover more than one day (or three or four) didn't bother me 'cause it's still a LOT of patterns!

Have fun:hook

I bought it for myself for my xmas stocking as I always buy for everyone else's stockings and no one buys for me. I love it also.:manyheart Most are fairly easy to follow. I'm trying to not look too far ahead, but I don't know how long I will be able to hold off. I made my son a Santa beard for this past Halloween and I just saw a pattern for an Abe Lincoln hat and beard that would be really cute.:cheer

Archived