Last project of the year? what is it?

I spent most of the day finishing up and starting 2 new Crochetville bags.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=540206&postcount=1

One is in Pink and White (Strawberry and Cream is the name) and the other is in pink, red and white (Peppermint).

I am hoping to make one in green and white soon.

So that is what I worked on yesterday.:hook

I stayed home all day AND night. I worked on a sweater type shirt thingy for myself until my hand hurt so bad I had to put it down. Then, I sat there next to it trying to watch TV.I'd look down at it, siotting there on the couch and Id break down and pick it up and allow myself two or three more stitches, or maybe one more row... Someone get me out of this house and away from this obsession!!!!

I started a warm scarf, but stopped to read so I didn't finish it. I didn't go out either, but had a group of teenagers in my basement watching hours of Monty Python.

I FINALLY finished the Project Linus blanket that I had started 6 months ago as a take-along project. Other projects kept getting more priority, so it kept being on the back burner. The good news is that now that I've finished it, I can start another crochet project (I always try to keep the WIPs down to three -- a morning project, an evening project, and a take-along project).

Archived