Hot Chocolate Winter Accessory Set

iSiSfae

I made a set of mitt-gloves, a hat, and scarf for my cousin for her birthday. :party

I used the One Skein Scarf pattern from SnB Crochet for the scarf

The hat is of my own design and the pattern can be found in my blog

and the gloves are from a pattern i found on crochetandknitting.com

i had originally made the scarf and gloves for myself and the hat for my mom, i showed them to my cousin when i was visiting her earlier this month and she really liked them and asked me to make a pair of the gloves. i decided to surprise her and make her the set.

each item is embellished with a blue flower. on the hat and scarf they're crocheted, on the gloves i used flower shaped buttons.

126870527_411468669_0.jpg

the hat and scarf are made with one skein of Caron Simply Soft in "chocolate" the gloves are made with Patons Classic Marino Wool in "chestnut" which was then felted. the blue flowers were made with Caron Simply Soft in "country blue" and one brown one was made with the scrap from the hat and scarf. the buttons i found at JoAnn Etc.

i think they turned out cute, my mom took a look at them and she thought they looked store bought and would have never believed i made them if she didn't watch me slave over the items. :tired

Archived