row 5 - 1 DC in next 3stiches, 2 DC in next stich, repeat

can u see the pattern?

when the cirlce is big enough for the crown of your head, maybe a bit smaller

just DC in each stich , make till long enough

hope this helps??? :lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are two of my finished hats.....the striped one is Lion Wool, and the other is a cotton yarn that I don't recall the name for..... :(

Beanies.jpg

The color on this picture is really crummy.....:angry The solid one is navy blue, and the striped one is blue and teal......

Yeah, the navy one already has a home! I'm taking them both with me to the bowling center on Saturday - one of the other teens in our youth league will want it, I'm sure!

I'm working on another one for my 15yo son, out of Cascade Quatro. It's what's left over after my felted hook case.......

I made two more!! One for my son TJ, and one for a friend of his at school........M's hat was done in Homespun - I forget the color. TJ's hat is camo, with a black stripe. I don't care for the way it turned out - it just looks like a round box. :think:eek But he loves it!

M called for TJ last night and I answered - he thanked me again and again for the hat......it made me feel really good. :yay

Hello,

I just found this website yesterday and am going to join in your hat-a-long. I love wearing hats especially as we have nasty winters here. I am a fair beginner, being able to do a single, double or triple. Hopefully I can get into town (1/2 hr away) soon and get some yarn to make a start. I love all the work so far. I am also about to have a baby in 9 weeks so I this will be a good practice run for making littler things.

Great to join in with you all. Will post a picture asap.

Bec

Archived