Beanie pattern Pics Added

CroJulee

This pattern has been moved to my new blog: http://qualitycrochet4fun.blogspot.com/2008/02/here-is-beanie-pattern-that-i-wrote-few_14.html

post-4632-135897559552_thumb.jpg

Not the best pic but gives you an idea of the shape. This beanie is a little shorter, but rows can be added to make it any length you want.

post-4632-13589755965_thumb.jpg

This just gives you an idea of what you can do with the pattern. I sold this hat to a woman who wanted it for her son and he wore it all he time. His wife also has a beanie made from this pattern and loves it cause it won't come off her head easily and will fit over her pony tail.

Thanks! This would make up quickly for the Mitten Tree. Love the solution to the dreaded "joining line".

Judy

Hey, I'm glad you'll be able to use it. It's rather easy, and after a few, you'll be flying. I can make one in an hour, and on my really fast days, 45 mins.

Well, enjoy.

God Bless!!!

Julee

Cowgirl Up!!!

Thank you so much for this pattern, Julee! It's exactly what I was looking for, to use as Christmas gifts. I can't wait to try it, and after I do, I'll let you know how it comes out! :hug

Awesome, I really do hope it works for you. I've made probably 40 or 50 of these hats over the past few years for various things, and I never really get tired of them. Plus, the hook size makes them a little tighter, therefore warmer.

Thanks alot!!!!:U

Hi. Do you have a picture of any of your hats? Would love to see one. Thanks.

I sure do. Just have to figure out how to post one. I'm working on setting up a Photo Bucket account right now.

Awesome, I really do hope it works for you. I've made probably 40 or 50 of these hats over the past few years for various things, and I never really get tired of them. Plus, the hook size makes them a little tighter, therefore warmer.

Thanks alot!!!!:U

Julee, this hat is just amazing! I started it around 1 AM my time and was finished by 2:30 (I'm a night owl) and I am just so happy with it. DH 'borrowed' it to wear this morning when he went to work, so I plan on making several more today. Just amazing, Julee. Thanks so much! :) (once I make more and my digi cam decides it likes me again I'll post some pictures in the Show & Tell board)

Jo

Julee, this hat is just amazing! I started it around 1 AM my time and was finished by 2:30 (I'm a night owl) and I am just so happy with it. DH 'borrowed' it to wear this morning when he went to work, so I plan on making several more today. Just amazing, Julee. Thanks so much! :) (once I make more and my digi cam decides it likes me again I'll post some pictures in the Show & Tell board)

Jo

Oh, Jo, That just makes me so happy. I'm just so pleased the pattern worked out for you.

I know what you're talking about when you say night owl. Night is when I do my best work. It's just so quiet then.

Well, have fun making hats.

Thanks for your encouragement!!!

Thank you for posting this pattern!! :hug

Way down here in texas, we normally don't get very cold at all but we had a large cold front that came through last night (we've barely reached the 40s today). I went outside about an hour before I actually had to go to class to check on the temperature - I didn't think it would get that cold but it was freezing! I have a large jacket but nothing to keep my head warm. I remember seeing this pattern and crocheted one for myself as well as one for my bf in less than an hour! :hook I am not really an experienced crocheter but this pattern works up so extremely fast. I will take a pic of both my bf and I with them on after he gets out of class today...

Thank you for posting this pattern!! :hug

Way down here in texas, we normally don't get very cold at all but we had a large cold front that came through last night (we've barely reached the 40s today). I went outside about an hour before I actually had to go to class to check on the temperature - I didn't think it would get that cold but it was freezing! I have a large jacket but nothing to keep my head warm. I remember seeing this pattern and crocheted one for myself as well as one for my bf in less than an hour! :hook I am not really an experienced crocheter but this pattern works up so extremely fast. I will take a pic of both my bf and I with them on after he gets out of class today...

Cool Ankey, can't wait to see the pictures. It does work up fairly fast. Did you say 2 in an hour?:think Wow, that's even faster than me. That's good. They'll be usefull for you and your B.F. . I just sold 4 beanies made out of this pattern about 30 mins agoo. You can add so many things into them. I have a couple with alternating stripes(one guy wanted me to do a yellow and black striped one a couple of summers ago. Kinda funky, but he liked it.), I have a couple also with the last five rows alternating( Contrast color, Main color, Contrast color, Main color, Contrast color, Main color.).

It looks really cool. Anyways. Just some ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to get some pictures up soon, but I'm very apprehensive about it because it takes so long to load one picture. Guess I've better grab up some yarn, and a hook and enjoy the long wait huh.Hopefully later this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pattern, Julee. I am always looking for hats/scarves/mittens that work up quickly so I can give them to the people at the shelter.

• 1 month later...

Hi, ive made quite a few beanies for friends using this pattern and its great. but gradually theve gotten worse and worse and i cant find what im doing wrong...im doing all the stiches right and followed the pattern. the biggest problem is at the top, where the chains are, its just like a clump of yarn sitting on top of the rest of the beanie...and while im doing the 11 hdc's and the 2nd rnd, i cant even find the stich to make a stich in...if that made any sense haha. Anyone know what im doing wrong?

Hi, ive made quite a few beanies for friends using this pattern and its great. but gradually theve gotten worse and worse and i cant find what im doing wrong...im doing all the stiches right and followed the pattern. the biggest problem is at the top, where the chains are, its just like a clump of yarn sitting on top of the rest of the beanie...and while im doing the 11 hdc's and the 2nd rnd, i cant even find the stich to make a stich in...if that made any sense haha. Anyone know what im doing wrong?

Hmm, it'd be hard to tell you unless I could see it. I'll have to think about it. I'm pretty tired right now. Long week, and an even longer one coming up. YEE HAW!! I'll write again tomorrow.

• 3 months later...

Archived