Beanie pattern Pics Added

CroJulee

Thanks so much for this pattern! It was so easy to follow and ended up being the first project I have ever finished!! :cheer

Thanks so much for this pattern! It was so easy to follow and ended up being the first project I have ever finished!! :cheer

Your welcome so much, It makes me so incredibly happy to know this pattern works for people. Have fun with it!!

Julee

• 4 months later...

When we were travelling in our motorhome I kept my hands busy. During a two and half year period. I quit counting after I made over 600 chemo caps. They were well received in many hospitals in British columbia. I still make them but not as much. They are a similar pattern to the ones that Julee

showed. God bless anyone who makes caps for chemo patients. They are sooo welcomed by the patients.

double2:hug

• 2 months later...

I was looking through my Crochet To Sell basket downstairs this morning and found some hats I made a few years ago, and decided that I should write up the patterns for them. So, just a little heads up, I should have some new patterns up soon. Within the next week.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to give this a little bump.

This pattern is really easy and fits most heads great (if you use the gauge, yarn, hook suggested- it will be to small/ big if you don't).

Julee

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I came to Crochetville looking for help and I found it!

I had someone ask me to crochet their sons a beanie each, and I agreed even though I have been unable to crochet a simple beanie at all.

Anyway, I came across your pattern and it worked! I was so thrilled :yay

I wish I could post pictures of them, but I have no way of doing so right now. They did come out a bit big, but that was my fault-accidentally added extra stitches. But for once my mess-up wasn't a complete disaster. Plus, her sons have thick hair. lol.

I'll hush now. This is just my long-winded way of saying "Thank You so much!" Your pattern was the best explained and easiest pattern I have seen.

Archived