Comfortghans...request for help

kidge

Please except my sincere condolences .

I also lost my Aunt end Jan,my Dad 11th Feb andmUm 4thMarch and now my brother 20th Sept.

So fully know how hard this can be.

I am a beginner at crochet work sorry my work peice may not be up to your standards.

Or would have been happy to post a square.

Crochet beginner happy to make a square for you how many crochet st and what finished size should square be.can see 6"x12 " now to start with sorry to sound stupid bu thow many stitches should I start with .:confused

Just learning but happy to be a part.

• 1 month later...

Kidge how many squares have you received ,when are we going to see a photo of the started or finished project.

Hopefully you should have received my squares by now.

Merry Xmas :wreath:2snowman

• 2 weeks later...

Kidget wondering if you ever received my squares I posted to you or of the they got lost in the christmas post.Looking forward to seeing finished project.

• 5 weeks later...

All~

I visit this site multiple times a day, I am very very sorry that I haven't seen your posts. In fact today after receiving a private message I still didn't see new posts in this thread. I am really sorry, I have had a lot of personal issues recently.

Yes I was able to complete 2 comfortghans.... I am sorry I have not been able to post a picture but I no longer have a digital camera ..

The ghans have been delivered to 2 of the women. Delivered them to them the first of January (with the holidays getting them done for Christmas was just too much) And they loved them, truely appreciated. I thank everyone (and posted thanks to everyone I received squares from ScotKat I will message you privately).

I requested a third ghan also but unfortunately the intended recipient of the third ghan passed away also, I have not finished the ghan. I have the squares and when things settle down a bit I plan to stitch them up and donate them to a charity.

Thank you all,

Kidge

Archived