fluffy sandals

crochetdiva

Question

I had a free pattern for crocheting eyelash or boa yarn around the tops of thongs (the kind you wear on your feet lol), but I have misplaced it. I can't remember who put it out. Does anyone know where I can find that pattern? Or know how to do it? Thanks.:hi

8 answers to this question

I remember seeing this pattern at Hobby Lobby. I believe it was in a booklet for fun fur items. That being said, I don't think it was a free one, but you could check Lion Brand's site to see if they have it there.

If not, I think if you played around with it a bit, you could work something out without a pattern just by crocheting around the strap.

Thanks, that was the one I was looking for. I got the brochure from Michael's and will probably find it now (lol). I am glad I can get started tonight. I have to make 8 pairs for Christmas.

:sheepjump

These are so easy you really don't need a pattern, though the Lion Brand one is great!.. the ones I made from 99 cent store sandals and a half ball of yarn are here. They are so fun and fast.. have fun making yours.

IMG_0240.jpg

Of course you can always try my pattern. It works up quite easily and it is a very quick item to make. try doing your own thing on the yarn choices too. One, two, or three strands of yarn.

www.marloscrochetcorner.c...Shoes.html

Marlo

marlo's crochet corner

www.marloscrochetcorner.com

that girl blog

www.marloscrochetcorner.c....php?cat=1

Thanks everyone! I have already made a few pairs. They are so easy and so cute! Perfect for last minute gifts. The only trouble was finding thongs this time of year up here in the great white north. Luckily my daughter found a bunch of pairs for 75 cents each.:ducky

I dont know about you ladies, but I am making these for craft fairs & such. They are a HUGE hit here on long island. The teenagers love them and so do the little ones. I have even had the mommies buy some for themselves. I bought wholesale flip flops and got the yarn cheaper on ebay and they dont cost much to make and they are hot hot hot!!!

kelly v

Archived