dora the explorer

mythunderbird

Question

hi does anyone have a pattern for a dora doll? for those of you who don't know who dora is, she is a cute little girl from nickelodean.:D! :D ! if any of you have any ideas on where i can get a pattern or how to make one please let me know:computer my baby niece would love a doll made by me, her favorite auntie:bad , i made her a hello kitty doll and she drags that poor thing all over the place and my sister can't get it away from her even to wash it::U , thanks in advance or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:hug vicki

3 answers to this question

I don't know of any free patterns (and I hope you don't take this as bragging when I saw I get around as far as looking for online patterns). Characters such as those are copyrighted. There may be a pattern you can buy...but I'm not familiar with books and leaflets.

So I said all that to say: Sorry, Vicki, I can't help. Anybody else???

hi thanks for trying. i know you get around rachel, in fact i was just looking yesterday at your web site. wonderful patterns:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap and i downloaded a few for myself thank you very much!!!!!:ducky i was just wondering cause my baby niece loves dora soooo much. maybe i will try my hand at designing something along the live but not a "dora" :danc will try and see what i can come up with!!!! i did make her a hello kitty doll and she loves that poor cat to death:cloud9 have a great week and happy:turkey day vicki:hug2

Archived