Shawl??

mc_crochets

Question

I want to make a sort of wrap for my mother in law...not really a "shawl" because I want it to be something she can use at work (she works in the fitting room at walmart, so she has to move her arms around a bunch) I've already been through Crochet Pattern Central (my favorite place btw) I would like to do something in what I think ya'll called the "love knot" it looks like rings, and I thought I might just do a large rectangle..would that work?? :ideanot

7 answers to this question

hi try bellaonline.com, she has some awesome patterns. you will have to click on the crochet link but then you can find her free patterns. the one she has is like the jessica simpson shawl from the newlyweds. i am thinking thats what you are looking for. good luck:sun vicki:artist

well the "newlywed" shawl was closer to what she is wanting, but not so big i think...I def. want to do it in the "love knot" stitch though, perhaps I'll just start one and see how it turns out LOL

:thinking2

I read three olives' blog today and decided to make this one I'll decide on the color later :) not sure if its going to be a Christmas present, or a Birthday present, considering her Birthday is in August, before it starts getting cool, I may do it for then

Archived