Poncho/Shawl Pattern

Leanne

Question

Hey everyone!

I was surfing around last week and spotted a pattern for a light shawl that goes over a tank top for summer wear. Now I can't seem to find the picture or pattern anywhere. Does anyone know the pattern I'm talking about...I'd like to make it to take on our cruise! Thanks in advance for any help! :star

6 answers to this question

Sorry...haha! The picture I seen showed a model wearing a black tank top and it was featured as being good for wearing in summer as a light cover-up with a tank top. It wasn't long like the regular poncho's are...it was cropped and had a loose, open knit.

Oooooo Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She might know where it is. I thought perhaps one of the new patterns at Michaels but I don't see it listed.

Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(gotta find a megaphone/yelling smiley)

Okay, okay, okay, I'm HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRREEE. (giggle) Oh, yes, and I'm human. I forget too. Let me see, let me see, this one is light (and in PDF) but it definitely isn't over a black shirt:

Fishnet Fashion Shawl:

www.crochetmagazine.com/f..._shawl.pdf

This one is under a black shirt and is summery, but it's a long poncho and the pattern has numerous errors (or typos), so I've heard:

www.michaels.com/art/onli...ategoryid=

Was it this?

www.michaels.com/art/onli...ategoryid=

Was it in thread, or yarn? (There aren't many thread patterns (sigh) so that narrows it down. It was a free pattern, for sure? If it was a free pattern, scour my poncho or shawl pages. I'm supposed to have everything that includes a picture on there. :wink

If those weren't it and you're sure it was free, let me know. I've gotto get to two site link-checks right now, but I'll continue the hunt later. :))

Archived