Angels For Hope

Huskerlady

Angels For Hope

Angels for Hope is a nonprofit organization that offers free crocheted angels for anyone in need of hope.

We attach a small card with the angel to say to an injured or ill person, you are not alone, others do care, and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

At your request we can let it be known that you requested the item.

In addition to crocheted angels, we also offer butterflies and smiley faces

I am one of the volunteers for this site and love crocheting the angels. Just thought that some of you might like to volunteer or just make a request for someone.

Thanks

Charlene

When my SIL's brother died trying to save lives in a fire last year, she received so many of these little angels. They are so beautiful and made her feel wonderful that strangers would go out of their way and think to send her something, hoping it would make her feel better, and just know that there are people out there who care - :hug

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing this. I have made a couple requests for dear friends of mine who are going through a rough patch. :hug

I just requested an angel for my mother whose own mother is dying (her father died at Christmas last year, and it looks like my grandmother will barely make it to Christmas this year).

Then... well then I submitted my name to join the project because it somehow makes me all happy to know that I could be part of something like this. Thanks.

Archived