graphs...

squish_52

Question

i like making hats from graphs, but it's hard to find already made up graphs on the net...does anyone know how to make your own? is it hard? i've tried the knit pro website but it's not what i want...i'd kinda like to try my hand at it any suggestions? maybe if i make my own i'll want to sell them (evil laugh)lol--thanks everyone!

9 answers to this question

stormyautumn: that's a nice site, but it says that you can't sell the work done from the graphs, i would like to be able to make my own graphs and be able to sell the work made from it. thanks for the site though, i bookmarked it and it'll come in handy when i make gifts :)

stormyautumn: that's a nice site, but it says that you can't sell the work done from the graphs, i would like to be able to make my own graphs and be able to sell the work made from it. thanks for the site though, i bookmarked it and it'll come in handy when i make gifts :)

HI,

Try this page

http:nhswinc.com

I hope this is the progtram you are looking for

Demet

these are all really great ideas...I wonder though, do you think maybe i could print a grid on transparentcy plastic and then scotch tape the design i want to the grid and then run it through a copier?I've been racking my brain trying to figure something out but so far this one seems to be the best idea given my situation here are school

Archived