I need your help

nc4hain

My name is Kirsten Turner. I volunteer with a charity called H.A.I.N. ( Heavenly Angels in Need). We make and donate all kinds of things to hopspitals, crisis pregnancy centers, foster homes, ect.. I am helping with the hospitals in NC and really need help in filling all the requests. I was hoping that your group on here could help out. We could pick one hospital in NC for your group to adopt. We are in need of: preemie hats, booties, newborn hats, preemie outfits, preemie blankets, ect. Our website is http://www.heavenlyangelsinneed.com My personal email is nc4hain@gmail.com Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that you will consider helping us in our efforts to provide for these babies.

Thank you,

Kirsten Turner

Hi, Kirsten

Why don't you post a few pictures of a few crochet items you have made for Heavenly Angels. Some of us here are already involved in several organizations, and it might take a while to draw our interest. I think what you're doing is very good! Mary

What about fleece hats? I know it is not crochet but I have some made and I was looking for a place to donate. Some are premee and some are bigger. would you like them.

let me know

Diane

Archived