Crochet on ipods! Woot!

Ya know, I bought a Dell Dj a few years ago and loved it! But there is sooo much more you can do with an ipod, so my mom bought me the ipod and I gave her the DJ! I'd say I got the better end of the deal :lol.

Anyway, yea, I am downloading a crochet one right now and checking some of the others, there are a TON of knitting of course but there are a few crochet ones...not sure how good they are! Let me know if you download them!

Can anyone give me the names of the podcasts? I'm at work right now and can't access my iTunes right now, demmit. The only podcast I've got on my right now is an LOTR one! :)

Let's see, I download Craftcast, Knitting News Cast, Cast-On, and LimeNViolet. Yes, they're knitting related, but Cast-On I find is very just yarn-centric. Not much actual knitting content. My favorite! My other favorite is LimeNViolet. These girls knit socks, but they're just really funny!

• 1 year later...

I didn't get an iPod, but have an MP3 player and I'm lovin' it too. I like it while I crochet, too.

I have the few Crochetville Podcasts and am looking for more (how I found this old, old post).

It looks like CrochetCast links to other podcasts.:clap

Lionbrand also has some podcasts, too.

Debbi

Go to iTunes and do some searching around for what you want. There are a couple of great podcasts on crochet and many, many more on all subjects. Personally, I download most of the NPR podcast since I usually can't listen during the day. (In fact, I'm listening right now!) You can also download audio books. Have fun!

Archived