"made by" tags needed

dllfb

Question

I have run out of my "made especially for you by my name" tags that I sew on the gifts that I make for people. I got about 40 for $7 or so...I can't remember where I got them...but when I google a search I get these sites with terribly priced tags. Can anyone suggest a site that sells these reasonably?

Thanks in advance for your help!

13 answers to this question

Hi, I have always ordered my labels from "Charm Woven Labels". They are the only ones I have found that have as many choices - colors, styles, iron or sew in, etc. The quality is great. Project Linus orders from them also. Hope that helps.

shari

If you would like some blank ones that have "made with tender loving care by" and then you put your own name in (I guess puff paints??), I can send you some. Let me know in my EZ Inbox (anyone who wants some)

jess, i actually ordered some "custom" labels.

they will have my little ewedevil on them .... it was a pricey initial investment ($350 - for 1000) but i fell like around 35 cents a label isn't bad... they're custom and with 1000, i may never run out!!!

second orders will be cheaper because the "template" thingy is already created.

jess, i actually ordered some "custom" labels.

they will have my little ewedevil on them ....

That's awesome! :) I wasn't sure if you were going to just put the "ewedevil" name on them or the logo! I can't wait to see them -- hope you scan/take a picture of one when you get them and share. :)

Thanks for the info. I have been wanting to order some labels but didn't know where to go. I went to "Herrschners.com" and was able to order 40 crochet labels for $6.99 + shipping. I think that is very reasonable.

Archived