Feeding the habit yet again

lee_ann

well, yesterday my sister had to go school supplies shopping as today is the first day of school. so while she was in staples i ran over to joann's. big mistake lol, i wound up speding about 45 dollars on yarn that i don't really need and only bought cause it was on sale. I bought a bunch of moda dea fur sure yarn that was on sale for 3.00 plus an additional 30% off which made them 2.10 each. so i bought about 2 of each color and have no idea what i'm doing with them.

then i went to walmart and they had red heart symphony on sale so i bought a bunch of those and wound up spending about 30 dollars altogether.

so all in all i spent about 75 dollars on yarn yesterday. I used my birthday money though so i don't feel guilty lol.

Lee Ann

Isn't it fun to do that? I got some of the boucle they had on sale for $5 with the extra 30% off. Two skeins of that make a pretty round ripple afgan.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Ann ,Good shopping!!,,so how are you going to use the Symphony yarn?? I got some also at Walmart and now I'm having a hard time trying to find a simple scarf pattern,,,,It's very hard to work with. Did a search here,no help,,couldn't believe it!! haha So if anyone has a simple pattern for this yarn or any tips at all ,:eek ,Please help!!

today me, my mom, and my sister went to Sharon, PA to The Winner to get my sister a dress for homecoming, and so of course, we stopped at Pat Catan (the closest one to me) well...i bought 47 skeins of yarn, hehe, i also bought 2 hooks and a small shelf for above my window...and here's the best part....all of that only cost me 70.10!! how awesome is that?!? i was checking out my receipt in the car and at the bottom it said i saved 195.13 ... i'm a better bargain shopper than i thought!

Lee Ann

Archived