Got Yarn?

princsstrish

While out shopping at The Recycled Lamb out in Colorado while on vacation, I bought the cutest T-shirt "Got Yarn?"

I fell in love with it and the saying...like duh! why didn't someone think of that sooner?

Anyways, they have a website where you can buy clothing with this wording on it. They also have several other cute sayings and pictures. Check it out!!!

http://www.knitiot.com

I go to Recycled Lamb once in a while since I live in the south part of town. It's a great little shop and I love their cones of yarn. Did you visit Shower of Flowers while in town? That's the biggest yarn store, perhaps in all of Colorado. They also have a website, which reminds me -- I must check their website to see if they're having their annual August sale!

I didn't go to Showers of Flowers cuz my aunt had already been there and was treated rudely by the staff. She really liked Recycled Lamb though.

I wish I had known you were there, i would have gotten together. I stayed in Pine, CO for 2 weeks. I might be moving out there actually. I'm looking in Lakewood, Englewood, Littleton area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived