Does anyone have a subscription or seen the

NancyCA

Annie's Favorite Crochet Magazine? I'd never heard of it before, but came across an ad for it tonight. I'm curious if it's worth getting or not.

TIA!! :))

I recently asked for/got the free issue of both Crochet! and Annie's Favorite Crochet...

Annie's (Feb. issue) had several thread projects (which I don't do) a couple of afghans, a sweater, a poncho and a scarf. The things I thought were cute were the furry hedgehog and the Emerald Isle Mats (pretty green placemats)... nothing else tripped my trigger really. I doubt I will subscribe to it honestly. But that's just my opinion =)

Now, Crochet! on the other hand... I loved the Jan. issue and will be sending in a payment very soon. Lots of cute things in there! It's also a full sized magazine, where the other one is more of a booklet. (too easy for me to loose!)

DO NOT subrscribe to that magazine, they are slow sending it, sent me 2 paymetn notices and i wouldn't pay the bill until i got my mags

and then i still haven't gotten them all, in fact am going to call them about it. croceht on the other hand, love that mag. vicki

I've heard of it but don't subscribe to it. Years ago, I used to get Annies' Pattern Club newsletter and Annies' Crochet Newsletter. Both were small booklets but I stopped after noticing quite a few corrections on patterns in later issues.

LI Roe

Archived