Hobby Lobby Sale!

Peer Pressure! I sent the link to the sales flyers to my mother who lives in Florida. They are building a new Hobby Lobby in her town, due to open by the end of the year. She's very excited. I gave her the link so she could be in a full blown tizzy by the time the store opened. I'm so bad!! :evil

Guest julianscat

I did go to HL yesterday, although I did manage to leave w/0 any new pattern books and only one skein of yarn--picked up some afghan hooks and two steel crochet hooks, some new stitch markers.

Emily

YUP me too :) Went to HL and left with some new crochet hooks and circular knitting needles and other stuff that was on sale. Did not buy any yarn there.

Went to Michaels for that :cheer Bought some skeins for .75 and some for 1.00. Not advertised in their flyer. I have just learned to go look to see what they have.

I make a lot of hats, so I don't have to be concerned with several skeins of the same dye lot.

Guest julianscat

I spotted a fellow yarn addict at HL--she had the glazed eyes, the hands full of hooks and needles and what have you. . .:knit

Emily

i resisted HL today, i drove right past, but had just left WM with a bag full of clearance yarn - more lion brand chunky usa - in red 60cents (thank you very much:bow ).... i figure i will probably need more for that diagonal rainbow and if not.... it'll be something :bounce

i also got a "Teach yourself to Cro-Hook" kit for $1.25!! came with the pattern for a scarf and hat and the flexi-hook=not a bad deal :clap

I just nabbed four skeins of LB Cotton Ease at Michael's for 1.00 each. This was the first time that my Michael's actually had something other than the most horrid colors on clearance. Has anyone ever worked with Cotton Ease? I'm thinking of making a skirt or shawl for my 4 year old with it. I picked up a few of the Sugar N Cream cottons for $1 also. I guess I might have to make a few more dishcloths! :)

I don't know if anyone has a Rag Shop nearby but I went there today and all of their LB Chunky USA was maked down to $1! I bought 11 skeins in Patriot Red, 6 skeins in Denium Blue and 5 skeins in White. It was all I could do to NOT buy yellow, greeen, purple. black, burgandy, etc!

Kate

Blog - <a href="http://www.katespot.com" target="_new">KateSpot</a>

Archived