Weekend Square-A-Long!!! :O)

LavenderBear

It looks like Linda (pineknott) is our FREE YARN PACKAGE WINNER!! :clap Linda, please PM me with colors (solid and/or variegated) of yarn you would like to receive! Also, send me your snail mail addy as well! CONGRATS!! :yay

CONGRATS to all of us for participating!! :cheer I will DEFINITELY be hosting another one of these challenges in the near future . . . stay tuned!!

Thanks to everyone who joined in!! :yes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Suzanne, could we get a little more notice too with the next one. I have a throw in mind and i can make sure i have the materials for it :)

This was a really good idea :)

Linda,

Your charity yarn package is on its way! I hope you like the purple and green variegated I picked out for you, based on the info you sent me! :hook

And, YES, I will give a GOOD notice the next one I host! This was a spur of the moment thought that I followed through on this time around! :yes

Thanks for all of the positive feedback, and keep on crocheting away!! :yay

Suzanne,

The yarn has arrived,thank you for the generous amount to keep me going with the charity squares.

I'm about half way through the skein I have of that color.

They don't carry the sport wt. of Red Heart in this area.

Again, thank you so much.Linda

Linda,

You're welcome! I had a hard time deciding between Mexicana, Polo, and that one! But when you said you liked purple and green, that helped me with choosing! I'm HAPPY you like it! :manyheart

Archived