Pink Heart Fingerless Gloves - pattern tested

goldi316

Well, this is a "take 2" as I somehow managed to hit a wrong key and wipe out my whole post before I could finish it (I am NOT having a good day today!).

Akrista put out a call for pattern testers for her adorable set of girl's fingerless gloves, here.

I immediately pictured these on my favorite little (adopted) grand-daughter and volunteered. This was my first time out (officially) testing someone's pattern, and I really enjoyed the whole process, and have hopefully done my part well enough to help Akrista get her pattern ready to be marketed, Here are my results (images are clickable):

th_PinkHeartGloveB1.jpg

th_PinkHeartGlove-Left2.jpg

th_PinkHeartGloves.jpg

The only part I did not get to test yet was the fit, as I have to mail these to my dgd and wait for her mom to provide pics of her wearing them. But I don't anticipate any problems along those lines, and the stretchiness of the Senso Microcotton will definitely help.

Great pattern Akrista - and thanks for letting me test it for you! :c9:hook

You did a beautiful job on them. The colors are so vivid and lovely!

I applaud your wonderful work! :clap :clap :clap

Thanks folks! As far as making them in a ladies size, I know there have been requests and I do believe she is planning on that. I think it would be great too, may even fool around a bit with the pattern myself in the meantime... When I can find the time, that is!

Archived