Lion Suede Hat and Question--EDIT the finished product!

Reba

Here's a hat (w/ brim) I made with Lion Suede. It fits really well. I do have a question though. I wanted to embellish it a bit, and my mom (jokingly) suggested putting a big fake sunflower on the side of the hat. I really like that idea, and I want to do it, but I have NO CLUE how to attach the sunflower. Anyone have any ideas? Superglue LOL?

hatpic.jpg

Thanks so much for all your help, I really liked the pinback idea that a couple of you suggested, so that's what I did. Niiiiice and easy.

Voila!

flowerhat.jpg

Now hopefully they'll stay. . .

What about crocheting a big sunflower and then just sewing it on? It would be very cute on there.

I bet if you googled crochet sunflower, I bet you would find a suitable pattern!

Good luck!

Linda:manyheart

that came out great and the flower idea is great you can either sew it or you can get the pin backs in the jewlery dept of any craft store and put on that and then pin it on that way you can move it around or use it on something else or if the flower is not washable you can take it off to wash the hat

Sew a pinback to it. It can then be easily removed if you need to launder the hat. You could also have a variety of flowers to change the look every once in a while.

Joan

Archived