Crochet Christmas gift plans?

For non-crochet gifts: I'm making up big gift baskets for each family, filled with all of the yummy preserves that my husband and I make during the summer. So far, we've got strawberry rhubarb jam, red raspberry jam, spiced peach jam, blueberry jam, and brined dill pickles. And after this weekend, there will also be tart cherry jam, and bread-and-butter pickles as well. And who knows what else, too, will end up in there before the holidays! :lol

I'd love to be in your family!

I'd love to be in your family!
I hope I get the same reaction from the family! I started giving out homemade gifts last year, and some people seemed a little bit confused about it. "You mean you can MAKE jam?" :lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. Puppet mittens for son's friend, Wine glass markers for friends (you know, the kind with the hoop earring type things with decorations on them) Christmas themed. "Holiday light" hotpads (maybe)...other small stuff like bookmarks. I'm still building my to-make-for-Christmas list. :)

OF course, the to-buy-for-Christmas has been going on for a while...some folks just don't "get" handmade, (and there's the time issue. we do an exchange for the nieces and nephews around TG...too late to do much for them...:P)

I like to do book marks for my co-works. This year I share and office with four other teachers so I will be making stockings with fancy trim for each of us. My neice and nephew will be getting lapgans. My hubby will finally be getting the robe I cut out last year. I will sew it together if I have to stay up for a week.

Rosemaryt

Archived