pattern heaven!

I just found this site and I thought I'd share it because it has so many beautiful patterns on it!!:manyheart not to mention that you can view the pattern in either brittish/australian metrics OR the US/Canadian metrics!:clap:yay

yeah I think they are still working on it...but they still have loads of patterns and it's not that hard to work out the patterns in both "languages" I have to do it all the time :)

Ooh!! I knew about that site, but I just saw some new patterns there that I hadn't ever seen before!

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=88&d_id=19〈=us

and

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=68&d_id=15〈=us

So thanks for posting and sending me back for a re-visit! :hug

Those two are on my WIM list!!

I've made 56-14 shown here and am working on 60-14 shown here and I just swatched forthe 2nd one you posted 68-15 shown as the last swatch here!

They work up great, and have terific schematics!

yeah I think they are still working on it...but they still have loads of patterns and it's not that hard to work out the patterns in both "languages" I have to do it all the time :)

It is lots of beautiful pattern.

You can even find them in language from Danmark, Norway, Sweeden and Finland. :yes

And in august they shall come whit their fallcollection. :)

Great site! And they have a Fall Collection coming next month???? Wow!:c9 ....I tried making one of their patterns long ago without much luck, but I didn't know that you could get them in American terms as well as British! Next time I guess it will be much easier -LOL! Thanks for sharing with us!:hug

your welcome everybody:hug Thnaks for the info Grete:manyheart I knew it was a Norwegian site:) I also love their Norwegian knitting patterns cause I knit aswell so I'm deffinatly going to give them a try :D

It's a great site, isn't it? By the way, if any of you have any problems with the instructions in the Garnstudio patterns, you can PM me and I can check the original pattern in Norwegian for clarifications. Sometimes, that solves the problem.

Archived