hook holder/honest opinions wanted

I'm not sure if I have this in the right place or not, so please move it, if needed!

What do you all think of this?

Do you think that it would sell on E-Bay?

Please give me your honest opinions, and yes I realized after the fact that I have the needle holder crooked! :mad This one I will keep! I was also wondering about smaller ones, say for just one or two hooks for those projects you take with you???????

Thanks!

Lori

crochethookholderopen.jpg

crochethookholderclosed.jpg

Well, Because I'm a crafty type person myself, *I* wouldn't buy it, I'd just crochet one *g* BUT if I wasn't crafty and was looking for a gift, or if I just didn't wanna make one myself, then yes I'd buy it =) And yes a smaller one would be a good idea too =) I was just thinking about making one for myself for my take-along bag.

I've purchased three fabric hook holders from one lady online (1 in an auction, 2 from her website) and I love mine! Better than a crocheted one IMO because the yarn needles have no crochet stitches to fall through. OOOhhh, you know what would be cool? A fabric one with a crocheted outer covering! So the fabric would be on the inside to hold the hooks and yarn needles/scissors securely but with the crochet look on the outside.

Come on, someone crafty and who can sew well should make one! :yes

Ahhh now see ya had to throw in that "Sew well" part :rotfl Leaves me right out ;) I could *maybe* take a piece of fabric and sew it up into a little pocket to hold the needles... but it's be crooked as all heck. :blush

I just weave my needles in and out of a couple of stitches and they hold pretty well... but I haven't toted them around anywhere either. My case just sits on the table.

I cant sew too well either lol and wouldnt begin to know how to fold fabric to sew for a holder. I guess you would make the inside first with the fabric with the pockets, then crochet a covering for it and sew that onto the fabric too.

If it was made well I would certainly buy one!

Archived