Little Ladies accessory set

tlisley

Ok, here's a little set for the "young ladies"... I really like it. The pics are for cr*p though. It's Ping Pong, WW acrylic, and Fun fur for the belt/skinnyscarf/hatband, Ping pong w/ funfur trim for the purse and the scrunchie.

I'm going to make a bunch of them for the church craft fair. BTW, the belt fits up to a 28 inch waist and the whole deal was made from only 1 skein of Ping Pong (58 yards) I have tons of the WW and FF left. Took about an hour total time. Great quickie gift for a little girl!!

girlsfashionset.jpg

That is so creative.....those things sell really good at fairs and bazzars. You did a great job, and now that you have one set done....the rest will go very quickly. Fabulous job! Cheers for you! :cheer :cheer :cheer

Thanks all. The are fun to make too! I just made a little set like this for my friends daughter for her birthday today. I added some flip flops to it for her. Since the second this kid saw me with a crochet hook she asks me for one of everything I make...lol... even baby bibs!! (For her dollies of course...) anyway she was absolutely thrilled that I finally made her something. She made my day...lol.

Btw, my 8 yo put a waterbottle in her purse and it fit perfectly... just to give you an idea on the size of the purse. It stuck out about 2 inches at the top... I was like "Good idea, Jessie! I didn't know I could make a water bottle cozy..." LOL

Archived