TOO CUTE!! Tootsie Toddler from Annies Attic

Rapvnzle

I got my new June edition of Annies Attic and fell in love with Tootsie and her set of clothes and her own little bag and nappie!! :clap

Couldnt resist ordering it this morning to make for my daugher.. uh ok she's only 10 mo.. but hey they grow up soo fast ! :D

http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=19084

Just had to share with y'all :)

I got my new June edition of Annies Attic and fell in love with Tootsie and her set of clothes and her own little bag and nappie!! :clap

Couldnt resist ordering it this morning to make for my daugher.. uh ok she's only 10 mo.. but hey they grow up soo fast ! :D

http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=19084

Just had to share with y'all :)

I love these patterns for the lots of love dolls. One thing you can check, before you order the doll from Annies Attic, is check you local Toys R' Us. I found them cheaper there and they had a nice case with them.

Just a thought.:think

Thanks! I purchased that book and the Itsy Bitsy Baby book, and am going to get the dolls locally. I've always wanted to make those cute bassinet purses.. always wanted one when I was a little girl!

Andrea

Your daughter is going to love to have a doll to dress up in clothes that mommy crocheted. And yes, they do grow up so fast -- it's not too early to get started!

I love these patterns for the lots of love dolls. One thing you can check, before you order the doll from Annies Attic, is check you local Toys R' Us. I found them cheaper there and they had a nice case with them.

Just a thought.:think

Is the doll at toys r us called the same thing? I just ordered that book

Is the doll at toys r us called the same thing? I just ordered that book

Yeah they are called the same thing. I have see the large ones at Walmart and they are called lots of love. I found them by mistake when I went looking for a different baby doll. I thought I died and went to heaven.

Look in the Baby Doll section.

Archived