Sweet Magnolia Scarflette Crochet-Along?

Hi!

One of my patterns, Sweet Magnolia Scarflette: http://www.fablehandmadegoods.com/Crochetpattern-magnoliascarf.html, has gotten a lot of great feedback and I'm really curious about other crocheters' take on the pattern.

The beauty of this design is that you can use any yarn! - well, maybe not all novelty yarns ;) I've already seen some of your work and I love it.

Does a crochet-along sound interesting to anyone? I think it would be fun!

Jennifer :hook

Actually, I have been itching to make this when I was caught up on things, and felt more proficient with my crocheting! I am in.

• 2 weeks later...

I broke into my handspun yarn stash. I am making mine in fall colors! I found this ball of yarn that is a wool/possum mix and it is so soft..... it reminds me of fall leaves minus that lovely dark orange red. For my flower I am using a wool/silk blend yarn in dark purple. I plan on starting on mine tonight at my son's baseball game. I always knit or crochet when I watch his games this way I get stuff completed.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. :)

And yes, that's the first thing that crossed my mind before I bought one, though I see nothing wrong with that. I wanted it anyway, so it was a good excuse, which was probably the whole point, for those who missed out on the free offering of that pattern in the past. There may be some of those folks that already have it, who could CAL too.

• 2 months later...
Anyone else think that the person who started this thread did so to try and boost sales of her pattern?

Probably no one is checking this thread at this point but I wanted to say thanks to those who have bought this pattern or got it at the beginning when it was free and made something from it!

I just love to see everyone's own "take" on a pattern and since I am a nerd and rarely have time to do things besides my own work, I suggested my own pattern for this crochet along.

Archived