my crochet class

hi today was meet the teacher day at joann fabrics where i teach intermediate crochet i had 4 people sign up:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo am so excited it is going to be so much fun!!!! and a great way to meet new friends.:yes:yes:yes just wanted to share my good fortune:yay :yay vicki

WTG Vicki! :D! I've been toying with the idea of trying Michael's knitting class.

hi today i signed up 3 more people. little people that is 7 and 8 year old girls. hehehehe, this is going to be a fun class. we are making something for mothers day for them. i am thinking potholder and dishcloth, any suggestions. remember this is girls who are learning to crochet so need something simple. :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo vicki

OMG that is awesome! I am so excited for you! I want to get certified someday and teach. Infact I would love to teach at A.C.Moore which is right across the street from my house! (God save me! :lol ) and they are always looking for instructors...Did you read anything or take a course? on "how to teach"? I'm confident in my ability to crochet, just not to teach coherently :lol

:cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 As the mother of 4 kids I would just melt if my daughters/sons made me something, anything!! I still get mushy when they bring home stuff from school! :lol

Archived