My Fat Bottom Purse

artemis

Great purse! I bet your sister will love it. The patriotic theme is perfect for July too, and the white yarn is very summery too. The I-cord and button closure idea was brilliant.

Fabulous! :hook:cheer:clap

Oh Artemis, I'm sorry! This is the first time I've seen this post! I love your bag. The colors are so perfect for summer. And your lining really turned out pretty too. I haven't made this bag yet but it and the Drew-String purse will be my next projects after the wrist heals. I'm sure your sister will love that bag. I've completely stopped making anything for my sister. She said, "No more crocheted items please," :angry

I gave everyone in my sister's family crocheted scarves for Christmas. I could almost hear my sister's lip curl over the phone when she called Christmas day to thank me. I think she thought her husband and grown sons would never wear the homespun scarves I made them. Two weeks later she called back and said, "DH won't leave the house until we have found where he left your scarf. He absolutely loves it!" I don't think there will be any lip curling when I give her the Fat Bottom Bag!

Archived