The Potholder Lady

lakota85usa

Question

I know Jodhi's site has been down for a couple years:worried:worried and some of the vintage patterns are archived and one is still able to download the PDFs. I was looking for the Blue and White Potholder on this page

http://web.archive.org/web/20030802101545/potholderlady.com/potholders1.htm and the link to the PDF is no longer archived.:worried Now I know these old vintage patterns are now in the public domain and I'm sure available elsewhere online although Jodhi's version of it may be copyrighted.

Does anyone know where the Blue and White Potholder pattern might be available online?

Thanks for any help.

Pam

5 answers to this question

Sorry I can't help with the pattern you're looking for, but thanks for the link. It sure brought back memories. One grandmother had a grape trivet back in the days when they put metal caps on coke bottles. My other grandmother actually had the sugar and creamer potholders in her things when she died, and I have them now!

Hi,

I'm still learning how to get to all this, but when I clicked on the link you gave, I clicked on to the picture of the blue and white potholder, and it took me right to the PDF file. I saved a copy, so if I can be of any help, please let me know. If I'm not supposed to be doing this, please let me know so I don't cause trouble.

Sharon:think

Archived