Where's Crochet World???

Did everyone from Crochetville stop by Tucson, Arizona and buy up all the Crochet World magazines? I can't find it anywhere.:think Okay, there aren't too many places to look for it though. I checked at Joann's. The clerk there said, "Its probably been discontinued." I just rolled my eyes (internally only) and sighed (to myself). And walked away. Of course, my daughters were having a great time in Joann's. My five your old found a foam pitch fork in the clearance section. She picked it up and said "The sword of God." Then started poking her older sister with it. This is not what I meant when I've told my children that they need to arm themselves with the word of God. Back to my search for the magazine. Walmart didn't have it. Michael's doesn't carry one crochet magazine. Unless this magazine comes up to me and bites me in the bottom, I think I'll just have to resign myself to the fact that they are all sold out of it in Tucson. Jimmie Lu, if your reading this, you'll have to go it alone on the United States afghan. (Like I don't have enough crochet patterns as it is. Are you all like me? You just have to buy one more pattern or magazine or book or yarn or hook, etc. etc. etc.)

I know the feeling ..I think I am addicted to patterns. I have a mile long list of things I want to try and just keep buying more. I just subscribed to the crochet world about a month or so ago and have not received any. I subscribed to crochet and hooked on crochet about the same time and have already got three of the crochet and one of the hooked on crochet. I am beginning to wonder if they lost my subcription or something.

I'm thinking that both of you ladies could go to Crochet World's website and contact customer service.

The issue Karin is looking for has probably already been removed from the shelves because it is getting close to the time for the next issue (at least my Publix doesn't have it, and they usually do), so you could probably order a back issue on the website.

Mom, you could make an inquiry about your subscription. You don't even have to have your account number. You just input your address and it finds you in the data base, then you can submit a question. One of my issues never got delivered and they re-sent it to me, no questions asked. Their delivery times may be spotty, but the customer service was impressive.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
The current issue of Crochet World was still at my local Wal-Mart as of last week. If you want me to pick one up for you tonite let me know.

Thanks for the offer Donna, I did manage to find it with the help of another member here. You all are great!

Archived