Question about AA Pattern today (5/20/06)

donnalynn2

Don't know about the pattern but welcome back after your surgery. How did it go?

Thanks for asking. It went ok I guess. I'm still in a bit of pain but am getting better everyday I think... I'm a little concerned that the "tingling" is back. I thought the surgery was supposed to stop it. I guess I'll find out when I see the Dr at the end of the month...

Yea, It looks like a repeat.. I asked if I could get a pattern that I tried to print but didn't work.. They wrote back that the patterns have copyrights and they couldn't do it but, to keep checking back that it might be on it again.

Sounded to me like their would be reruns..

Welcome back, Donna! Hope the tingling is just temporary and that it will go completely away soon.

Jackie (Jaclim) made this doily and posted it here:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25654&highlight=lilac

with the link to the Crochet Magazine pattern that Empress Busy Bee mentioned. Jackie's doily turned out really pretty. I believe she used her Canon thread that she sells.

It's certainly a pretty doily isn't it?

I know when I saw it was the pattern of the day, my first thought was that they were repeating the patterns but then I remembered that Jackie had made it a while back.

Well, keep healing and getting better! :hug:hook

I normally do not crochet doilies (can't handle threads smaller than a #3 or the steel hooks that go with them -- surgery did not cure my CTS), but I am going to try this one in the size 3 thread with a D or E hook. I love the look of it and the larger size mine will end up should look okay on an end table. :-)

Archived