Project Ball Band!

donnalynn2

Ok, if this is in the wrong place, please move it. I wasn't sure where to stick it!

I created a new blog for trading and collecting Yarn Bands. I just got the blog started today so there isn't much on there yet but would love for you all to join. If you'd like to collect and trade Ball Bands from yarn, please e-mail me to join and I'll send a sign-up sheet!

A Ball Band is the wrapper that goes over a skein/ball of yarn. It usually has the Brand name and other information on it. Even sometimes a free pattern.

Project Ball Band Blog

It's okay. I'm sure we'll get five more (at least) names for them. :lol

LOL Maybe I'll edit the first post to explain what it is! I honestly thought it was common knowledge... But I keep forgetting we all have different words for things! :think

Ok, if this is in the wrong place, please move it. I wasn't sure where to stick it!

I created a new blog for trading and collecting Yarn Bands. I just got the blog started today so there isn't much on there yet but would love for you all to join. If you'd like to collect and trade Ball Bands from yarn, please e-mail me to join and I'll send a sign-up sheet!

A Ball Band is the wrapper that goes over a skein/ball of yarn. It usually has the Brand name and other information on it. Even sometimes a free pattern.

Project Ball Band Blog

I wondered why I was having such a hard time throwing those labels away. Now I know. :lol

Archived