eltadesign

Dortya

Those are fantastic! I loved the monsters. Such a good idea to put wires in their limbs so you can pose them. Aw man, just when I was telling everyone that I don't make toys, suddenly I have the urge. Okay, those go next on my to-do list, after a scarf, finishing bags, and about 3 summer tops.

Thanks for sharing.

I like the mice and piggies. Those posable snakes are cool! And they gave me ideas! Those memory wires for bracelets could probably make some great crochet jewelry :)

Wow! Those little critters are incredible! I love the wire bendable arms too.

I love, love, love looking at non-English crochet web sites. I gleefully start clicking away on things and have NO IDEA what I will find on the other end. This amigurumi site turned out to have some wonderful treasures! I went through and found a link there for this: http://www.knitfactory.com/

It shows several galleries full of beautiful sweaters, purses, hats and scarves. Be sure and click on the links at the bottom of each page even if it's in Japanese; it will take you to a new page of pretties.

Thanks, Dotya, for posting the link. Say, you're from the Netherlands-- do you have any cool Dutch crochet sites you would recommend that we could click our way through??!!

:hook :hook

Archived