Today on QVC

theworm

QVC is featuring a crochet cardigan and tank top as their "Today's special value". It's pretty.

If that link doesn't work, it's their style A70244.

I'ld love to be able to make a cover up cardigan like that - though I might leave off those flowers or make them a different shape.

The cardi is soo very cute and I love the matching tank. I wish I had that talent or the money to buy one and a place to wear it. Although these days I am more into the scarf over my hair and scrubbing brush in one hand and bubbling cleaner in the other hand. I would have loved that before I had kids though. It is just soo very cute! :manyheart

I was thinking where would I wear it too. My pups would snag it and get fur all over it and it wouldn't be good on the motorcycle :P

I'm like you Empress I like to watch it's like window shopping at home on your couch :lol while crocheting :hook

I actually was watching HSN last night (Italian Bath and Body) and noticed that the Borgese woman was wearing what looked like an electric blue crocheted tie front shrug. That I bopped over to QVC and saw the cardigan.

Archived