My Simple Fringed Poncho

fuzzy ferret

Click here fuzzyferret.blogdrive.com for the fringed poncho I just completed. Made with Yarn Bee Yarn in Soft Delight and using an 'I' hook. Its very soft and fuzzy. I just love this yarn!! Its a very pretty soft pinks color. This will make a great addition to a nice turtle neck shirt and slacks for this fall/winter. :manyheart

Thanks for looking!!

**update** Thought i'd post a pic here since some folks are having trouble viewing my blog. Thought i'd make it easier on everyone. cheers!

FringedPoncho.jpg

Wow, I used the link to your blog and every time I tried to click on the arrows to scroll the screen, a message flashed on, "Don't even think about it - get your own pics"! Cute, but what am I doing wrong? LOL

*LOL* I'm so sorry about that. That script must be going haywire on my page. I put that on there to try and deterr (sp) people from stealing my pics. I'll try and remove that and see if that helps.

Krystal

Wow, I used the link to your blog and every time I tried to click on the arrows to scroll the screen, a message flashed on, "Don't even think about it - get your own pics"! Cute, but what am I doing wrong? LOL

Archived