Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tabby

Let me try to get a handle on this woven blocks and get it a little more finished, then I'll see what I can dig up. I have had a few ideas floating around in there for a long time, but certainly don't want to start any more til I can finish up this WB . Then I'll see what I can dig up for entertainment .:D

That's ok, Tabby

You go ahead and mess with me....:devil

I'll mess with you when I think up my newest CAL idea .. and expect you to be the FIRST ONE to sign on the dotted line . :D

:rofl :rofl

Ok Calamity

Get those 6 shooters polished up. We may need them as a little extra backup. She's one of those Texans, so it may take more persuasion than just usual .

Can you still hit a crochet hook if someone holds it in their teeth at 20 paces ?

Hear this, Cara ?

Cara

Nope, believe me, it won't be the afghan stitch. I have never attempted that myself and don't think I will anytime soon ,so put your fears at rest .

It'll be something a lot less advanced than that . :lol

Thankfully, because I don't do that stitch either. :no

Maybe a thong CAL, that would be super easy although that wouldn't really be crocheting since we could just use dental floss. :rofl :rofl

Oh dear! I won't be modeling my work on that CAL that's for sure !! :rofl :rofl

Ok Tabby and Julie, I think I figured out the 2 color stitch today at lunch, I am going to attempt the v square tonight and we will see how it goes. I just have to remember to do what the instructions say not what I THINK they say. lol

Oh dear! I won't be modeling my work on that CAL that's for sure !! :rofl :rofl

Me either. :no Not unless Julie will share her duct tape. I say we just mail them all to her, we all know how much she loves them. :devil:lol

Gram

Good luck. Let us know if it works out for you .

Tabby and Cara- sorry, I don't do thongs. I am WAY too old for those things .

Tabby, since you are among the younger set in the group, I think we will elect YOU to model them. What color do you want me to make YOURS in ? I was thinking bright fuschia or lime green .:D

Well I finally got back to my quilt. I don't know why it has taken so long :think I finished a row and a half yesterday. It's slowly coming along. I'm also working on my color scheme for my next Happy House quilt too. There are so many colors that it's hard to decide :lol Well I'll come back either later today or tomorrow with a picture of my progress.

Tabby and Cara- sorry, I don't do thongs. I am WAY too old for those things .

Tabby, since you are among the younger set in the group, I think we will elect YOU to model them. What color do you want me to make YOURS in ? I was thinking bright fuschia or lime green .:D

No way! :no I may be younger but I bet you're in better shape then me. :yes I had 4 kids and i'm sure you're well aware after having yours everything deflates & heads south. :yes Plus, i'm about 25 lbs. overweight so I think NOT! :no The thong CAL is no longer a good idea unless Cara would like to model them. :lol :lol :devil:lol :lol

No way! :no I may be younger but I bet you're in better shape then me. :yes I had 4 kids and i'm sure you're well aware after having yours everything deflates & heads south. :yes Plus, i'm about 25 lbs. overweight so I think NOT! :no The thong CAL is no longer a good idea unless Cara would like to model them. :lol :lol :devil:lol :lol

Hmmmm, let's see....I'm 5'3" tall, 195 pounds and walk kinda bent over....heck folks don't even wanna see me clothed let alone in a thong :rofl :rofl

Tabby

If it's EASY you want, how about one of those weather-reporter thingies. They are just little yarn-braided doodads that have a little saying on them for a gag gift. You hang them outside and the saying says-

If it's WET, it's raining .

If it's Dry , it's sunny .

Etc, etc. I don't remember the rest.

We could have them babies whipped up in about 10 minutes, including how long it takes me to find the saying . :hook:think:D

Tabby

If it's EASY you want, how about one of those weather-reporter thingies. They are just little yarn-braided doodads that have a little saying on them for a gag gift. You hang them outside and the saying says-

If it's WET, it's raining .

If it's Dry , it's sunny .

Etc, etc. I don't remember the rest.

We could have them babies whipped up in about 10 minutes, including how long it takes me to find the saying . :hook:think:D

:rofl :rofl I can see myself giving those to certain people who'd get a kick out of them.

Archived