Crochet -a- Quilt

JulieKay

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning All! Or atleast I think so. I'm not awake yet, lol.:yawn:tired

I went to my parents last night ALONE and had some me time, okay 5 1/2 hrs. of me time. :lol I didn't get home until almost 11 p.m. :eek So, I guess I have some posting to catch up, huh? :P

Tabby Im glad you were able to have some time to yourself. We all need that every now and again. Im going to my mums for the day tomorrow and Kelly is going to stay at my mums place for a few days. So it will be peaceful here with no fighting.

Well, i'm glad you'll get some peace for a bit too. Unfortunately mine didn't last long. My two OLDER twins were up fighting & yelling at 6:30 and are already driving me insane for the day. No matter how much I go upstairs and talk to them, NOTHING works. They're yelling RIGHT now. :thair

Yes Wendy, I can still crochet with them fighting because I block them out, lol. I get to the point to where I just throw up my hands & ignore them or atleast I grind my teeth and try to. :lol Hubby's home today, he can deal with them. I get to go grocery shopping ALONE so i'll have a sanity break for a bit. :lol

Morning there, Wendy and Tabby

Nope, I don't get the Annie's Attic. Thanks so much for thinking of ME when you saw a THONG pattern.

Not to gross any of you fine people out, but when you are almost 50, the LAST thing you need is a THONG .

( Singing along "I like big butts " )

( Joking, I don't have a lot of Junk in my Trunk , My trunk has just seen better days ...... probably the 70's . ) :D

Hey Gang

For anyone bored or looking for a new project to tackle, there are some more new quilt-ghans added to this page-- don't miss page 2 -- :c9

http://www.happyyellowhouse.com/crochet.html

That's where I got my pattern for my quilt I'm working on. I made 16 white squares and connected them into four pieces of four yesterday. I'll try to get a picture posted today or tomorrow.

Wendy and Tabby my girls are always fighting too. It's amazing how they can drive a person nuts in only being awake an hour :eek They are young still (5 and 3) so I have to go in and "help" them to remember to use their words with each other.:lol

Morning there, Wendy and Tabby

Nope, I don't get the Annie's Attic. Thanks so much for thinking of ME when you saw a THONG pattern.

Not to gross any of you fine people out, but when you are almost 50, the LAST thing you need is a THONG .

( Singing along "I like big butts " )

( Joking, I don't have a lot of Junk in my Trunk , My trunk has just seen better days ...... probably the 70's . ) :D

:rofl :rofl It made me think of our previous convo. about "the thong" so you popped to mind when I saw it. I got a good laugh just looking at the picture. :lol

Wendy and Tabby my girls are always fighting too. It's amazing how they can drive a person nuts in only being awake an hour :eek They are young still (5 and 3) so I have to go in and "help" them to remember to use their words with each other.:lol

Donna~You know the hardest part is being woken up to that. It gives me no time to wake up & if i'm not awake then I have NO patience. Another thing that bugs me is how I have to go and wake everyone up 50 times on a school day but on the weekends they're up at 5-6 a.m. :eek What is up with that???? :think Kids, i'll never understand them. :lol

Oh man Tabby that sounds like my house. I spend about 30 minutes waking the girls up during the week starting at 7 and on their days off they get up between 6:30 and 7 like it's nothing. Drives me nuts. lol. I also need the wake up time. Dh doesn't understand why I like to wake up half an hour before everyone else but it really helps my mood when I do.

I agree with Donna getting up earlier than your kids helps alot. My son is only three and I still enjoy getting up before he does. Its alittle me time to sit and have my coffee and crochet. :) Although lately I have been enjoying my sleep to much to get up before him.

Brenda~I'm so tired in the morning that I just seem to have a 10 ton wt. on me keeping me from getting up before them, lol. I force myself to stay up at night time instead & really need to switch that because i'm only crankier when i'm over tired. I even get up at 6 a.m. to wake my Hubby up for work & then I roll back over and go to sleep. HeeHee, i'm hopeless. :lol

I sometimes wake up when my hubby leaves at around 6 am and I do the same thing...roll over and go back to sleep. If I were to get up that would give me about an hour of me time. Wouldn't that be nice. :)

Im on holidays now so dont have to get up early. The girls are still on school holidays and so I have let them go to bed late. this means they have been sleeping in but then they are awake longer at night. Which quiet time would be preferable night or morning. hmmmm its hard to pick.

kids must be the same world over. my girls too sleep in on school days and are awake early on the weekend. My youngest woke me up at 6am on a saturday once to tell me she couldnt sleep. Well hello I was sleeping. Why do they do that.

Archived