Dr Phil Show Today

andiM

Oh I meant to put this on earlier when it was fresh on my brain... but did anyone see today's Dr. Phil show about the young couples who were having problems in their marriage and the one girl spent alot of time out partying with her girlfriends and she said something to the affect that she wasn't going to just stay home with a crochet hook and her (blank) all day waiting for her husband to come home.... yadda yadda... I about lost it! :eek

That would be the same girl that takes off her wedding ring when she goes to the bar with her girl friend(only been married 7 months) and does cocaine...hmmm, maybe we don' t want her to crochet. LOL

I have a suggestion for her hubby.... Get rid of her and find himself a girl the loves and respects him. If you are partying and not respecting the feelings of you spouse, then maybe you are too immature to be married. Besides a Good person Knows that Crocheting is IN and Cool! She is too party harty to know that she is OUT of STYLE! :lol:rofl

I Hate I Missed That Show. I Am To Cheap To Upgrade My Cable So That I Can Record The Shows. I Wish Timewarner Would Offer Free Signup For A Few Months. Maybe They Will Rerun That Show. It Sounds Like The Woman Has Problem To Me Better To Stay Home And Crochet Than To Go Out Parying And Risk Your Marriage. Theresa

Archived