Added pictures to Felted Diaper Bag

queen_mo

I made a felted diaper bag for my husband's exwife (I know, I know...). It turned out fantastic.

I previously posted this thread but didn't have any pictures. We're giving the ex the bag tonight, so I wanted to get some shots before it was gone. So, a friend came over last night and we took some shots.

I've added pictures to the pattern on my blog.

Thanks for looking.

That's a really nice bag. Since diaper bags often end up with weighty contents, the felting makes the bag very practical. There aren't many free diaper bag patterns, felted or not, on the internet. It looks like it would also make a great yarn tote. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

EugeneClarence

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work. It turned out great!

You know, my Great Uncle's wife and his ex-wife wound up being great friends... and when there were family reunions, they would always both be there, including all the extended family that goes with it. That's a no-lose situation... and the kids get one great big happy family.

For years, my ex-husband and his family were always invited to my family get togethers but then my ex got petty and told the kids that the only reason I was doing it was to make him look bad. No one had to tell the kids he did that well enough by himself... but for a long time, we had the big happy family thing going on, too.

I say, YOU GO, GIRL!

Very nice. My daughter, who has no children, would love it. She likes all those pockets for water, cell phone, kleenex, etc. I'm gonna have to show her this.

Archived