This months crochet-world magazine

Lollie2639

I was disappointed with the few patterns in this months crochet-world magazine. I think there was only one afghan in the whole thing and it was almost "ugly"!

Does anyone else agree? :devil

I am in total agreement with you, Crochet RN!!!! There is nothing in this latest issue that even strikes me as something I could even work with. Total disappointment!

The April issue? With the ugly hairy bird on the cover? I actually kinda liked it, but I'm used to finding only one or two patterns per magazine that I'm interested in making. I love "Easter Elegance"; I just might make it for my daughters for Easter. I like the "He is Risen" table runner too. I was thinking about asking the vicar if he thinks the church can use it. It would make a good Lent project. I do think the MAM afghan & the baby boy set are ugly, though, & I'm not even gonna touch "Clay Pot Annie." It's another of those things that serves no apparent purpose. It's far too ugly to use as a decoration. :lol

Going against the grain, but I liked this issue. I've paid way more than 3-4 bucks for one pattern and I saw a couple in there I will be making. I really loved the little bird, s/he is what made me give the mag a second look.

The Old Man has request a few of the birds in black to look like crows....

BTW I do not subscribe so I chose to buy it rather than it being a sub fulfillment.

The afghan wasn't anything I would make. But the little fat bunny and bird were.

The Lacy Earring Caddy is the perfect little touch for giftage.....for teens, ladies on the go and it would so work for a stitchmarker case, think RAOKS, secret pal, etc.

The baby boy set was cute. As was the little girls Easter outfit. I can see making the baby boy set but probably only the cardi from the girls outfit.

All in all I liked it....and totally loved the bird!:manyheart

Archived