CGOA to offer free patterns in March

MaryPat

From the CGOA website:

Coming Soon!

To celebrate National Crochet Month and to expand benefits to our members, CGOA will be offering free patterns beginning March 2006. Each pattern will only be available for a limited time so it is important that you check our site often. One pattern will be for all visitors to this site who love to crochet. There will be designer fashions in the members only section.

http://www.crochet.org/

Uhm, isn't this the organization that bought Kathy's awesome filet shawl pattern? D'ya think that maybe...? :drool

Well, you can be sure I'll be checking! I'm on a mission for that pattern! :hook

I don't know if it is the organization that bought her pattern, but here's a link to all their for-sale patterns. I didn't see one by anyone named Kathy. Maybe they're still testing it.

http://www.crochet.org/patterns/patterns.html

Uhm, isn't this the organization that bought Kathy's awesome filet shawl pattern? D'ya think that maybe...? :drool

Well, you can be sure I'll be checking! I'm on a mission for that pattern! :hook

you can buy her pattern if you buy bulk. It is called autumn splendor shawl. I don't know why you can't see it in the pictures but if you look at the bulk order form it is there and it may even be on the individual form, I forget.

YAY! I never tried that since they don't list it anywhere that I've found, and I've been looking ever since she told us it would be sold there. I'm heading there now to buy it :)

EDIT: It is listed on both order forms. I wonder why they don't have pictures of it on the site, or even a description? It seems so odd to me to put a pattern up for sale without putting anything anywhere that would let people know what it is, what it looks like, etc. Strange way to do business.

Hmm, that is strange. I think I'll email the management company and let them know that people have been looking for photos. There's also a Yahoo Group associated with them, but my membership is still pending approval, so I suspect the involvement rate is quite low.

YAY! I never tried that since they don't list it anywhere that I've found, and I've been looking ever since she told us it would be sold there. I'm heading there now to buy it :)

EDIT: It is listed on both order forms. I wonder why they don't have pictures of it on the site, or even a description? It seems so odd to me to put a pattern up for sale without putting anything anywhere that would let people know what it is, what it looks like, etc. Strange way to do business.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived