Jimbo hook for a cause

jimbo

The proceeds from the next hook sale from those listed for sale on my blog will go to Three Olive's walk for Breast Cancer campaign. In fact payment for the hook can go directly to her paypal account simply by clicking Elizabeth's button in my blog.

There are only three hooks left from the "inventory", but all three are pretty nice hooks... so the first one to respond HERE (not on my blog, cause not everyone can respond there) will get their choice of the remaining hooks and their $ will go to a great cause.

So, first go to the blog and pick one of the three, respond here, I'll pm you, and you can paypal for your selection either using the button on my blot or by contacting Three Olive directly. Deal?

Kindly and generous Three Olive is on a quest to raise funds in the fight against breast cancer. So your purchase will go to a great cause and you'll get a hand carved hook to boot! The hook will be $15 but you can certainly pay more if you choose. It’s a good cause and in support of a wonderful C'ville member working hard to help research in a critically important area. I've seen this tragic disease affect way too many lives.

I already did this for one of the hook sales, but my goal is to donate proceeds from two to Three's cause (well, actually its a common cause isn't it?).

Hope to hear from some charitable soul soon.

Jimbo

What a very generous thing to do Jimbo. If #5 is still available I'd love it - I was coveting this last week and never got around to telling you!

I'll send the money off to Elizabeth when I hear from you, thanks so much.

I just wanted everybody to know my hook arrived yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous to look at...and last night I made something for a swap with it and it was wonderful to work with...again, I'm spoiled, and this time a good cause will benefit. Ladies, if you are thinking about getting a hook from Jimbo, do it, they are amazing!

I just wanted everybody to know my hook arrived yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous to look at...and last night I made something for a swap with it and it was wonderful to work with...again, I'm spoiled, and this time a good cause will benefit. Ladies, if you are thinking about getting a hook from Jimbo, do it, they are amazing!

I'm not a lady, but I definitely want one of his hooks. Do you think he takes special orders? :think

Jimbo- I have a question!!! My aunts home is about to be sold and the hickory tree about to be dozed. If I got some "sticks" and send them to you would you be willing to make me just 1 hook. I will pay you the same or to this charity for doing it. If you can not I completely understand But Id love to have something of her to remember her by. She is the one who taught me crochet!

Archived