JD Fortune from INXS

liz31

Bummer I wish I would've seen it but I don't watch that show.I actually like JD :) I know alot of people don't but I think his flaws make him more real ;) Plus he's a great singer :cheer

I'm a long time fan of INXS from the 80's and I think he's a fantastic choice to lead the band as singer! He's fantastic! :yay

He's just got something :) he engages the audience really well. I liked him all along in the show but my hubby disliked him and I know lot of others that didn't care for him either. I think he's an excellent choice :cheer Glad to see someone else agrees :)

I have to say that being an Aussie and growing up with INXS (My mum was sick of the posters on my wall) I really never thought that anyone could replace Michael RIP. But JD was a fantastic pick, MiG was also good. My seven year old son now knows all the words to the new CD and has picked out all of my old CDs and is learning all of their songs. Back to the subject at hand, I did see another picture of JD in something that was black that appeared to have crochet embellishments on it.

Archived