My new favorite hook

:yayhttp://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/4382334bz48bd961f/b791/__sr_/9b5are2.jpg?phod36DBxVhtzv1rI think this is going to be right I hope so. I wanted to show off the best hook that I own. I just got it in the mail from Jimbo yesterday. And I am so Happy:D . I have been trying to figure out how to post it. I really love it and have to say it is the best hook I have. The way it fit into my hand just right and all it is fabulous :cheer:clap . Thank you again Jimbo.

He sure does and the way it is molded to fit your hand it WOW! I had sent him a picture of my grip and this is what he came up with. It is just WOW! The picture of the hook does not do the hook justice but I am not good at taking them so sorry about that :( . :clap:yay I want to say he is great at what he does and want to Thank him again for doing it THANK YOU Jimbo!:cheer:clap

Hey guys I am sorry that you can not see it. I don't know how to do it. I read the post on how to and when I had posted the picture on the web and got the address and pasted it in the mountain thingy all I got was a box with a red X. I don't know other than going to my blog. 360.yahoo.com/mommagoincrazy2. If you look in the pictures there it will be under 2006-08-02 I think :think . I am sorry I am very bad at the computer thing. And taking pictures so it may not look the best sorry.

Hey guys I am sorry that you can not see it. I don't know how to do it. I read the post on how to and when I had posted the picture on the web and got the address and pasted it in the mountain thingy all I got was a box with a red X. I don't know other than going to my blog. 360.yahoo.com/mommagoincrazy2. If you look in the pictures there it will be under 2006-08-02 I think :think . I am sorry I am very bad at the computer thing. And taking pictures so it may not look the best sorry.

The reason it's not working for you Courtney is because you are using a site that does not allow hotlinking, which is why you are getting the red X. The only way to solve it is to find another picture hosting service to use. Many of us use Photobucket (it's free), others use Flickr (I believe this is free too), and I've seen still others out there. There's more info about this in this post that Julie made which is found in the Show and Tell Tips & Guidelines forum.

Since we much prefer it :c9 if you can display your pictures here rather than just providing a link (and I couldn't see your picture even when I did click on your link, for some reason :(), it would be great if you'd get yourself an account with one of these services. We really DO want to see your pictures! :cheer

See that is the thing. After reading that post the other day when I got the hook I went and got photobucket and that is what I was using:think. That is why it is confusing to me. I just don't understand. I am almost ready to give up. :( I just don't know.

See I have it on my yahoo site and then I made a photobucket site and went to photobucket to to get my URL thing and all and copied it to the mountain symbol after i clicked on it and after clicking on it that is when I got the red x in the box. Still all confusing to me:think . I just don't know I am going to play with it some more. See what I can do. Maybe just maybe I can get it to work.:think:)

Archived